ProMounts UAPRO210 - Medium TV Wall Mount (Articulating)
An extremely flexible, articulated and retractable wall mount for medium flat panel screens. Heavy duty dual-arm designed for maximum extension, flush folding to the wall, viewing from any room position, inside corner and around corner mounting. Attaches to a wood single stud and concrete or aggregate walls with included hardware.
Fits screens from 24" to 46",
Max. load 100 lbs (45.4Kg).
VESA 100x100 to 400x400
Extends up to 24" from the wall
Removable arm inserts for complete and easy cable management
Attractive end caps conceal tensioning hardware
All screen and mounting hardware included Manufacturer's
We were installing a 40" LCD TV in an inside corner of the Bedroom, needed to adjust to the proper angle and be able to move it out of the way, for a reasonable cost.
This product (Promount UA pro210 => Articulating, medium size) does just this for us.
1) Instructions were (are) simple and clear.
2) Bought it to support a 40" LCD TV, fits as advertised.
3) Comes with everything you need, mounting hardware for normal or a concrete wall.
4) Comes with several screws, so that it fits any TV you buy, no going to the hardware store to find the correct screw, these are all in clearly labeled plastic sleeves.
5) Comes with most the tools you need, 2 metric allen wrenches, and a bubble level. The tools you need to provide is a drill and the correct size drill bit, 11/16" socket wrench and a large tip phillips screwdriver.
6) Packaging was robust, unless the entire package gets destroyed the internals are well protected.
7) Adusts for angle (tilt) rotation (CW or CCW) and the articulating arm lets you position the TV to your liking at any time.....and it ProMounts UA-PRO210 Medium Articulating Mount (black) looks good too.
The instructions provide 1 piece of comedy, the box states "fully assembled", the first step in the instructions tells you disassemble it.. It made me laugh but it was simple and necessary.