Toshiba 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV
More definition for your dollar
Discover the height of HD entertainment and the finest in big screen value with the affordable 40E220U LCD HDTV, bringing you 1080p Full HD brilliance plus the assurance of Toshiba quality and reliability.
Epic big screen performance
If you want nothing less than top HD picture quality—1080p Full HD resolution and beautiful big screen visuals—this TV is a great way to enjoy it, without spending a fortune. And, as always, with Toshiba you'll get more than meets the eye. These include Dynamic Picture Mode, offering enhanced color saturation and sharpness for a vivid picture right out of the box; DynaLight® Dynamic Backlight Control for deeper blacks and more detail; advanced picture settings tailored for movies and games; and an energy-saving Auto Brightness Sensor to change brightness based on room lighting.
This TV also comes with a full set of video/audio ports, including four HD inputs (two HDMI®, one PC and one Component) for blockbuster home entertainment from your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray™ player and computer. What's more, since a great picture deserves great audio, this set also includes Audyssey® technologies for clear, well-balanced sound.
- 1080p Full HD
- 1080p Full HD, the highest level of HD picture quality available today.
- Automatically adjusts the backlight intensity based on the image content.
- Gaming mode
- Enjoy hair-trigger action on your Toshiba TV with a special setting that reduces game controller delay.
- Dynamic Picture Mode
- Dynamic Picture Mode creates the right amount of “pop,” and provides more colors, finer details, less visual noise and brighter, realistic pictures.
- Audyssey Premium Television
- A suite of advanced audio technologies that include Audyssey Dynamic EQ® and Audyssey® Bass Extension (ABX).
- HDMI port
- Scale up your gaming, movies and music on a home theater - with full 1080p high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound.
Average Customer Rating
Date: Saturday, April 07, 2012
bought this tv.. almost returned it because of it's dark picture... then there .. well hidden in the preferences was the "energy saver"! I turned that off andthen i had the best picture of any television i ever owned. now if i had no internet. or was not that stubborn i would have returned that television , and how many other customers have done the same thing and given up on toshiba??? just for the cost of an owners manual!!!!